Saturday 20th December / 15:00
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Asian Handicap
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals Over/Under
- Total Goals Exact
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Total Corners
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
- Highest Scoring Half
|Sign Up Free Bets|
|1.67||man utd||Show GraphMan Utd||3/5||4/7||4/7||6/10||4/7||3/5||8/13||4/7||4/7||10/17||3/5||4/6||8/13||3/5||4/7||4/7||3/5||4/7||3/5||10/17||8/13||4/7||4/7||4/7||4/7|
|6.5||aston villa||Show GraphAston Villa||5||5||11/2||5||11/2||9/2||11/2||5||21/4||5||5||9/2||5||5||5||11/2||19/4||5||5||5||5||5||5||26/5||26/5|
- Wayne Rooney has scored more Barclays Premier League goals against Aston Villa than he has versus any other opponent (12).
- Aston Villa have won just one of the last 37 Premier League games against Man Utd (W1 D9 L27), including losing the last seven in a row.
- The last time Aston Villa beat Manchester United at Villa Park in the Premier League (August 19th 1995), midfielder Jack Grealish wasn't even born.
- Robin van Persie has scored five goals in his last five Premier League games against Villa.
- Marouane Fellaini as scored more goals against Aston Villa (4) than versus any other opponent in the Premier League.
- The Villans have not won any of the last 18 Premier League home games against the Red Devils (D6 L12). Only Sunderland at home to Liverpool (20 games between 1959 and 2002) have recorded a longer run without a home win against a specific opponent in English league history.
- Manchester United have scored at least three goals in each of their last five Premier League games against Villa.
- The Red Devils have won more points from their last six Premier League games than any other side (18).
- Aston Villa have lost a league-high eight points from goals scored in the final 15 minutes of Premier League matches this season.
- Manchester United have won 103 Premier League points against Aston Villa; more than any other side have managed against the Villans.