16:00 Sunday 2nd November
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Asian Handicap
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals
- Total Goals Exact
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Total Corners
- Man Of The Match
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
|Sign Up Free Bets|
|3.9||aston villa||Show GraphAston Villa||11/4||12/5||5/2||14/5||5/2||13/5||29/10||27/10||14/5||37/13||13/5||11/4||14/5||11/4||14/5||29/10||5/2||30/11||11/4||37/13||13/5||14/5||14/5||14/5||14/5|
- Aston Villa have scored just one goal in their last six Premier League matches against Tottenham, including failing to score in the last four meetings in a row.
- Emmanuel Adebayor has scored more goals against Aston Villa (7) than versus any other opponent in the Barclays Premier League.
- Adebayor has netted four in four Premier League starts for Spurs against the Villans.
- Tottenham have won eight and lost none of the last 11 Premier League matches against Aston Villa (D3).
- Andros Townsend has scored on his last two Premier League visits to Villa Park.
- Aston Villa have become the ninth different side to lose five successive Premier League games without scoring a single goal. The PL record is seven (Ipswich Town in 1995).
- The last time that Aston Villa went five league games without scoring was March 1992. They have never failed to score in six consecutive league games.
- Andreas Weimann has played a hand in 75% of Aston Villa's league goals so far this season, scoring two and assisting another.
- Tottenham have not drawn any of their last 37 Premier League games 0-0 - the longest run of its kind among the 20 current PL clubs.
- Spurs have scored more goals in the opening 30 minutes of their matches (5) than Aston Villa have managed all season (4).
|QPR 2-0 (a) lose||Last 6 Results||win Brighton 2-0 (h)|
|Everton 3-0 (a) lose||lose Newcastle 2-1 (h)|
|Man City 2-0 (h) lose||win Asteras Tripoli 5-1 (h)|
|Chelsea 3-0 (a) lose||lose Man City 4-1 (a)|
|Arsenal 3-0 (h) lose||win Southampton 1-0 (h)|
|Liverpool 1-0 (a) win||draw Besiktas 1-1 (h)|