17:00 Sunday 26th October
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Asian Handicap
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals
- Total Goals Exact
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Man Of The Match
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
- Highest Scoring Half
|Sign Up Free Bets|
|2.15||man utd||Show GraphMan Utd||11/10||1||11/10||21/20||1||23/20||11/10||21/20||11/10||11/10||1||11/10||21/20||1||21/20||1||21/20||11/10||19/20||11/10||21/20|
- Manchester United have won only six of their last 22 Barclays Premier League games against Chelsea.
- Chelsea have kept clean sheets in their last two Premier League games at Old Trafford. They have not kept 3+ clean sheets in a row there since a spell of five between 1968 and 1972.
- United have had a man sent off in two of their last three Premier League encounters with Chelsea.
- The last man to score a goal in this fixture (at Old Trafford) was Juan Mata, playing for the Blues.
- Angel Di Maria has assisted a goal in four of his last five Premier League games for Manchester United.
- Cesc Fabregas has been involved in eight goals (one goal, seven assists) in eight league games for Chelsea.
|West Brom 2-2 (a) draw||Last 6 Results||win Maribor 6-0 (h)|
|Everton 2-1 (h) win||win Crystal Palace 2-1 (a)|
|West Ham 2-1 (h) win||win Arsenal 2-0 (h)|
|Leicester 5-3 (a) lose||win Sporting 1-0 (a)|
|QPR 4-0 (h) win||win Aston Villa 3-0 (h)|
|Burnley 0-0 (a) draw||win Bolton 2-1 (h)|