Wednesday 4th March / 19:45
- Free Bets
- First Goalscorer
- Correct Score
- Half Time/Full Time
- Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams To Score
- Draw No Bet
- Total Goals Over/Under
- Total Goals Exact
- Asian Handicap
- Last Goalscorer
- Match Result And Both Teams To Score
- To Score A Hat-Trick
- Half Time
- Half Time Score
- Winning Margin
- To Score 2 Or More Goals
- Total Corners
- Double Chance
- Score/Win Double
- Team To Score First
- To Win To Nil
- Highest Scoring Half
- Spurs have won all three Barclays Premier League home games against Swansea, keeping a clean sheet in the last two.
- Indeed Swansea have lost their last six against Tottenham in the PL and are winless in seven (D1 L6).
- Harry Kane has scored 12 goals in his last 11 Premier League appearances.
- No team has won more Premier League games from losing positions than Tottenham this season (5) in 2014-15.
- No team has lost more top flight games from winning positions than Swansea City (4) this season.
- Spurs have conceded the most penalties in the Premier League this season (7).
- 40 points after 27 games equates to Swansea’s best ever return in a Premier League season.
- Swansea City have failed to score a first half goal in their last five Premier League matches on the road.
- The Swans have scored exactly one goal in seven of their last eight away from home.
- Seven of Swansea's last eight Premier League goals have arrived in the second half.
Tottenham HotspurvSwansea City
- Barclays Premier League
- START TIME
- Wednesday 4th March / 19:45
- White Hart Lane
|Chelsea 2-0 (a) lose||Last 6 Results||win Burnley 1-0 (a)|
|Fiorentina 2-0 (a) lose||win Manchester United 2-1 (h)|
|West Ham United 2-2 (h) draw||lose West Bromwich Albion 2-0 (a)|
|Fiorentina 1-1 (h) draw||draw Sunderland 1-1 (h)|
|Liverpool 3-2 (a) lose||win Southampton 1-0 (a)|
|Arsenal 2-1 (h) win||lose Blackburn Rovers 3-1 (a)|