Lewis Hamilton claimed the 40th pole of his F1 career for the Malaysian GP while Sebastian Vettel pipped Nico Rosberg.
Malaysian Grand Prix
- View all oddsWinner
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (2/5), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (9/2), Sebastian Vettel (Fer) (8), Daniel Ricciardo…
- View all oddsPodium Finish
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (1/6), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (2/9), Sebastian Vettel (Fer) (1/2), Daniel Ricciar…
- View all oddsPoints Finish
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (2/17), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (2/17), Sebastian Vettel (Fer) (1/7), Felipe Massa…
- w/o Mercedes
- 1st Driver Retirement
- Fastest Lap
- Safety Car?
- Top 2 Finish
- Top 6 Finish
- Dual Forecast
- Hat Trick (Pole Win Fastest Lap)
- Straight Forecast
- Winning Car
- Winning Margin
- Group A
- Group B
- Group C
- Group D
- Number Of Classified Drivers
- Highest Scoring Team
- Winning Nationality
- Leader after 5 Laps
- Not To Finish The Race
- To Finish The Race
- 1st Car Retirement
- 1st Lap Total Retirements
- Double Podium Finish
- Double Points Finish
- Double Points Finish Yes/No
- How Many Race Leaders?
- Leader after 10 Laps
- Leader after 1st Lap
- Not To Finish On Podium
- Not To Have Double Points Finish
- Number Of Classified Drivers 3-Way
- Price Boosts
- To Be Classified Yes/No
- To How Many Thousandths Of A Second Will The Winning Time Be?
- Winning Car w/o Mercedes
- w/o Hamilton
- Grid Position of Lap 1 Leader
- Number of Finishers Odd/Even
- Race Winner Grid Position
- Total Safety Car Periods
- Carlos Sainz Points Finish
- Carlos Sainz To Be Classified
- Daniel Ricciardo Podium Finish
- Daniel Ricciardo Points Finish
- Daniel Ricciardo Specials
- Daniel Ricciardo To Be Classified
- Daniil Kvyat Points Finish
- Daniil Kvyat To Be Classified
- Felipe Massa Podium Finish
- Felipe Massa Points Finish
- Felipe Massa Specials
- Felipe Massa To Be Classified
- Felipe Nasr Points Finish
- Felipe Nasr To Be Classified
- Fernando Alonso Points Finish
- Fernando Alonso Specials
- Fernando Alonso To Be Classified
- Ferrari Double Points Finish
- Ferrari Total Finishers
- Force India Double Points Finish
- Force India Total Finishers
- Jenson Button Points Finish
- Jenson Button Specials
- Jenson Button To Be Classified
- Kimi Raikkonen Finishing Position
- Kimi Raikkonen Podium Finish
- Kimi Raikkonen Points Finish
- Kimi Raikkonen Specials
- Kimi Raikkonen To Be Classified
- Lewis Hamilton Finishing Position
- Lewis Hamilton Podium Finish
- Lewis Hamilton Points Finish
- Lewis Hamilton Specials
- Lewis Hamilton To Be Classified
- Lotus Double Points Finish
- Lotus Total Finishers
- Marcus Ericsson Points Finish
- Marcus Ericsson To Be Classified
- Max Verstappen Points Finish
- Max Verstappen To Be Classified
- McLaren Double Points Finish
- McLaren Total Finishers
- Mercedes Double Points Finish
- Mercedes Total Finishers
- Nico Hulkenberg Points Finish
- Nico Hulkenberg To Be Classified
- Nico Rosberg End of 1st Lap Position
- Nico Rosberg Finishing Position
- Nico Rosberg Podium Finish
- Nico Rosberg Points Finish
- Nico Rosberg Specials
- Nico Rosberg To Be Classified
- Pastor Maldonado Points Finish
- Pastor Maldonado To Be Classified
- Red Bull Double Points Finish
- Red Bull Total Finishers
- Romain Grosjean Points Finish
- Romain Grosjean To Be Classified
- Sauber Double Points Finish
- Sauber Total Finishers
- Sebastian Vettel End of 1st Lap Position
- Sebastian Vettel Finishing Position
- Sebastian Vettel Podium Finish
- Sebastian Vettel Points Finish
- Sebastian Vettel Specials
- Sebastian Vettel To Be Classified
- Sergio Perez Points Finish
- Sergio Perez To Be Classified
- Toro Rosso Double Points Finish
- Toro Rosso Total Finishers
- Valtteri Bottas Podium Finish
- Valtteri Bottas Points Finish
- Valtteri Bottas Specials
- Valtteri Bottas To Be Classified
- Williams Double Points Finish
- Williams Total Finishers
- Will Both Hamilton And Rosberg Finish In The Top 2?
- Will Hamilton/Rosberg/Vettel All Finish In The Top 3?
- Will One Or Both Of Bottas/Massa Finish In The Top 3?
- Will One Or Both Of Vettel/Raikkonen Finish In The Top 3?
Sebastian Vettel reckons he can win in Malaysia on Sunday although being “realistic” he thinks Mercedes are still clear.
Lotus’s Romain Grosjean has been moved back two grid places at the Malaysia GP for a pitlane infringement in qualifying.
Kimi Raikkonen was left to bemoan bad timing as the reason why he faces an uphill struggle to claim a podium finish.
Fernando Alonso is convinced early exits from qualifying will soon become a thing of the past.
Nico Rosberg reclaimed top spot on the timesheet from Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton ahead of Malaysian GP qualifying.
Lewis Hamilton hailed his mechanics following a difficult day of practice that he claims left him "heavily compromised".
Renault could yet quit Formula One if the French manufacturing giant feels it is not getting value from the sport.
John Booth was able to break into a smile after seeing five months of anguish at Manor finally come to an end.
Bernie Ecclestone has suggested next year's German Grand Prix could also fall by the wayside.