Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo was quickest in third practice for Sunday's Chinese Grand Prix.
Chinese Grand Prix
- Podium Finish
- Points Finish
- Fastest Lap
- First Retirement
- Safety Car?
- Top 6 Finish
- Winning Margin
- Number Of Classified Drivers
- Fastest Pit Stop - Team
- Qualifying Top 3 Finish
- Not To Finish The Race
- To Finish The Race
- 1st Car Retirement
- 1st Lap Retirements
- In What Position Will Lewis Hamilton (GBR/Mercedes) Be Classified In The Race?
- To How Many Thousandths Of A Second Will The Winning Time Be?
- Adrian Sutil To Be Classified
- Caterham Total Finishers
- Daniel Ricciardo To Be Classified
- Esteban Gutierrez To Be Classified
- Felipe Massa To Be Classified
- Fernando Alonso To Be Classified
- Ferrari Total Finishers
- Force India Total Finishers
- Jean Eric Vergne To Be Classified
- Jenson Button To Be Classified
- Jules Bianchi To Be Classified
- Kamui Kobayashi To Be Classified
- Kevin Magnussen To Be Classified
- Kimi Raikkonen To Be Classified
- Lewis Hamilton To Be Classified
- Lotus Total Finishers
- Marrusia Total Finishers
- Max Chilton To Be Classified
- McLaren Total Finishers
- Mercedes Total Finishers
- Nico Hulkenberg To Be Classified
- Nico Rosberg To Be Classified
- Number of Finishers Odd/Even
- Pastor Maldonado To Be Classified
- Red Bull Total Finishers
- Romain Grosjean To Be Classified
- Sauber Total Finishers
- Sebastian Vettel To Be Classified
- Sergio Perez To Be Classified
- Toro Rosso Total Finishers
- Total Safety Car Periods
- Valtteri Bottas To Be Classified
- Williams Total Finishers
- Pole Position/Race Winner Double
Lewis Hamilton outpaced his rivals in second practice for the Chinese Grand Prix.
F1 faces May Day crunch talks in a bid to avert potential civil war and the demise of a number of the smaller teams.
Marco Mattiacci has vowed to win over the sceptics following his appointment as Ferrari's new team principal this week.
Jenson Button believes the current Formula One field is the strongest he has experienced throughout his 15 years in the
Max Chilton fears Marussia's best chance of finally breaking their points duck has disappeared for this season.
Fernando Alonso topped the timesheet in first practice for the Chinese Grand Prix ahead of Nico Rosberg.
Nico Rosberg has confirmed holding clear-the-air talks with Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton.
Daniel Ricciardo has already moved on from the appeal loss which denied him second place at the Australian Grand Prix.
Fernando Alonso has urged critics to give new Ferrari team principal Marco Mattiacci time to prove himself.