Valtteri Bottas is confident Williams' embarrassing pit-stop gaffe at the Belgian Grand Prix will "never be repeated".
Italian Grand Prix
- View all oddsWinner
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (1/2), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (11/4), Sebastian Vettel (Fer) (17), Kimi Raikkonen…
- View all oddsPole Position
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (4/9), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (17/10), Carlos Sainz (Tor) (36/5), Daniel Ricciard…
- View all oddsPodium Finish
Lewis Hamilton (Mer) (1/8), Nico Rosberg (Mer) (1/7), Sebastian Vettel (Fer) (6/4), Valtteri Botta…
- Points Finish
- 1st Driver Retirement
- Fastest Lap
- Safety Car?
- Top 6 Finish
- Winning Car
- Winning Margin
- Number Of Finishers
- 1st Car Retirement
- 1st Lap Total Retirements
- How Many Race Leaders?
- Pole Position/Race Winner Double
- Driver On Pole Position To Win The Race?
- Grid Position of Lap 1 Leader
- Number of Finishers Odd/Even
- Carlos Sainz To Be Classified
- Daniel Ricciardo To Be Classified
- Daniil Kvyat To Be Classified
- Felipe Massa To Be Classified
- Felipe Nasr To Be Classified
- Fernando Alonso To Be Classified
- Force India Total Finishers
- Jenson Button To Be Classified
- Kimi Raikkonen To Be Classified
- Lewis Hamilton To Be Classified
- Lotus Total Finishers
- Marcus Ericsson To Be Classified
- Max Verstappen To Be Classified
- McLaren Total Finishers
- Mercedes Total Finishers
- Nico Hulkenberg To Be Classified
- Nico Rosberg To Be Classified
- Pastor Maldonado To Be Classified
- Red Bull Total Finishers
- Romain Grosjean To Be Classified
- Sauber Total Finishers
- Sebastian Vettel To Be Classified
- Valtteri Bottas To Be Classified
- Williams Total Finishers
Carlos Sainz Jr Outrights
Kimi Raikkonen Outrights
Marcus Ericsson Outrights
Max Verstappen Outrights
Valtteri Bottas Outrights
Formula One's governing body the FIA will test two different concepts designed at improving driver safety.
Max Chilton has called for the introduction of protected cockpits in single-seater racing following the death of Justin Wilson.
Sebastian Vettel insists his Ferrari team should not be held accountable for the puncture he suffered in Belgium.
Lewis Hamilton has revealed it feels surreal to be closing in on a third Formula One world championship.
Pirelli claim its proposal to restrict the number of laps a tyre could do was dismissed by teams a couple of years ago.
Lewis Hamilton revealed he backed off in the closing stages of Sunday's Belgian Grand Prix after Sebastian Vettel's devastating tyre failure.
Sheffield-born IndyCar driver Justin Wilson is in a coma after being hit by a piece of debris during Sunday's race in Pocono.
Lewis Hamilton has extended his lead over Nico Rosberg in the title race after romping to victory at the Belgian Grand Prix.
Lewis Hamilton is refusing to get carried away by the prospect of a third Formula One World Championship.