All the best football stories from Sunday's papers, with David de Gea finally set to complete a move to Real Madrid.
Next Labour Leader
|Participant name||Odds||Bookie||All odds|
Other Outright Betting Markets
- Next UKIP Leader
- Most First Preference Votes
- Labour Leader At Next General Election
- Labour Leader/Deputy Doubles
- Labour Leadership Election Specials
- Next Chancellor
- Next Labour Deputy Leader
- Next Labour Leader - 2nd Place
- Next Labour Leader - 3rd Place
- Next Labour Leader - 4th Place
- Next Labour Leader - Male Or Female
- Proportional Representation To Be Introduced
- Referendum On EU Membership Result
- Remain Percentage 2-Way
- To Come 2nd On Labour Leader 1st Preference Votes
- To Come Last In The Deputy Labour Leadership Contest
- To Come Last In The Labour Leadership Contest
- When Will Cameron Cease To Be PM?
- Who Will Exit EU First?
- Year Of Next Election
- Year Of Referendum On EU Membership
Scottish Parliamentary Election Outrights
Scottish Politics Outrights
Next UK General Election Outrights
- View all oddsMost Seats
Conservative (2/5), Labour (5/2), Any Other Party (250), Liberal Democrat (250), SNP (25…
- View all oddsOverall Majority
Conservative Majority (6/5), No Overall Majority (11/8), Labour Majority (4), UKIP Major…
- View all oddsSNP To Win Every Seat In Scotland
SNP to win every mainland Scottish seat at next General (3), SNP To Win Every Seat in Sc…
London Mayoral Election 2016 Outrights
- View all oddsWinning Party
Labour (8/15), Conservatives (7/4), Any other (16), Liberal Democrats (66)
- View all oddsNext Mayor
Zac Goldsmith (15/8), Tessa Jowell (9/4), Sadiq Khan (3), David Lammy (20), David Coburn…
- View all oddsConservative Candidate
Zac Goldsmith (1/7), Syed Kamall (8), Stephen Greenhalgh (28), Andrew Boff (33), Ed Vaiz…
Fabio Borini is now 5/6 to join Inter Milan as speculation continues about the Liverpool striker's future.
Ben Coley is expecting plenty of goalmouth action from Sunday's two games in the Barclays Premier League.
Ed Chamberlin is joined by Paul Merson to preview the Super Sunday fixtures, including Swansea v Manchester United.
Team news, statistics and verdicts for Sunday's action in the Barclays Premier League.
Louis van Gaal expects Manchester United's superb defensive record to come under threat at Swansea on Sunday.
Anita Chambers previews Sunday's meetings in the UK and Ireland with Ivawood fancied to strike at Goodwood.
Our Placepot expert Mal Boyle reveals his selections ahead of Sunday's meeting at Goodwood.
Our Andy Schooler says Andy Murray is primed to win a second US Open title.
A review of Saturday's action in the Barclays Premier League, including surprise defeats for Chelsea and Liverpool.